Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Loot Crate May 2014 Spoiler

Click below to see the spoiler!
Get ready for ADVENTURE! This month's crate includes a legendary exclusive shirt, licensed items from Minecraft, Adventure Time, The Legend of Zelda and more! 
 Oh boy. My boyfriend loves Adventure Time, we both love The Legend of Zelda, and my brother loves Minecraft. After a disappointing March box, we decided to unsubscribe, but because of this spoiler we decided to try again! I've sent Loot Crate an e-mail and hopefully they'll respond soon to renew my subscription. This is, I swear, the do-or-die month for Loot Crate. If this month turns out to be lackluster, I will swear off Loot Crate for good, truly and surely!

If this box entices you as much as it entices me, please consider subscribing to Loot Crate using my referral link.

No comments :

Post a Comment