Saturday, 10 May 2014

Amoda Tea: Closed for Business

Amoda Tea, one of my favourite subscriptions, is no longer sending out subscription boxes. May's tea box will be, unfortunately, the last one. Subscribers will no longer be billed and any remaining months of gift subscriptions will be refunded. Not all is lost, however:
The good news is we're exploring fun and even better ways to help you find the best teas to suit your tastes. We're focused now on ironing out all the details of a new service.
We're launching something new and exciting soon, so don't go too far!
 It looks like a new and improved Amoda Tea will be coming soon. They recently sent out a survey which hinted towards a customizable tea sampling experience, something I've never heard of and sounds like a great idea. Ipsy (referral link), for tea? I hope so.

Still, I'll be sad to see Amoda Tea go for the next little while. I loved supporting a Canadian subscription box.

Check out my prior Amoda Tea reviews here. Sign up for Amoda Tea's newsletter for information on their upcoming project here.

No comments :

Post a Comment